The traditional Ayurvedic and Indian cuisine often recommend drinking turmeric milk before going to bed. It’s warm milk, similar to the one we all enjoy drinking. This drink warms up your body and helps you fall asleep immediately!
Ginger is added to improve the anti-inflammatory properties of the beverage. It’s especially good for our digestive tract. Honey is used to sweeten the drink and it comes with an abundance of medicinal properties! It would be good to use coconut milk since it’s abundant in lauric acid and healthy fats, as well as capric acid and antimicrobial lipids. They contain antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
TURMERIC IS FULL OF NUMEROUS HEALING PROPERTIES WHICH ARE EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL FOR OUR ORGANISM. IT CAN HELP US:
- Decrease the fever and pain connected to an illness
- Ease the arthritis pain because of its anti-inflammatory properties
- Thin the blood and boost the blood circulation (people who use blood-thinning medications should be extra-careful!)
- Improve the function of the liver and detoxifies it, but it also improves the bile flow and prevents the formation of gallstones
- Soothe and heal our digestive tract, but also prevent ulcers because it’s full of antiseptic properties
There have been numerous scientific studies which have examined the ability curcumin has on some types of cancer. Curcumin assists in the destroying of several types of cancer cells. It was tested on animals and it managed to slow down the development of liver, skin, fore-stomach, breast, colon and duodenum cancer. Curcumin is abundant in anti-angiogenic properties which means it can slow down the formation of new blood vessels in tumors. It also causes asphyxiation and in this way prevents their metastases and growth.
THIS IS OUR RECIPE FOR THIS AMAZINGLY HEALING BEVERAGE! AND EAY TO MAKE!
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING…
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528