The combination of sweet potatoes and cauliflower create a savory, cozy winter side dish loaded with nutrients.
- 1.5 cups sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/16 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the sweet potato and cauliflower. Cook for 10-12 minutes until fork tender.
- Add to a bowl with the broth, sour cream, nutmeg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mash using a potato masher, fork, or for a smoother texture use a food processor.
- SERVINGS: 4
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO SEE NUTRITION INFO …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528