- 1 c filtered water
- 1/2 c lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 c strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 c ice
- Combine water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey in a mason jar or glass container with removable lid. Stir with a wire whisk to ensure contents are well mixed.
- Add strawberries and ice. Place lid on container, ensuring container is well closed.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours to provide strawberries time to infuse into lemonade.
- Add additional ice if you would like, drink and enjoy!
Have you experimented with making apple cider vinegar drinks? What’s your favorite way to incorporate them?
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING… >
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528