An EASY Fall dessert, this no-bake cheesecake is light and fluffy, made with pumpkin and spices. Quick and simple to make in under 10 minutes, if you use ready made crust.
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (canned is fine)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 4 oz Truwhip, thawed
- 9 inch reduced-fat Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large bowl whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. A hand mixer or spatula both work fine.
- Add Truwhip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
Yield: 10 servings, Serving Size: 1 slice
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 8
- Points +: 5
- Calories: 187
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 5.5mg
- Sodium: 178mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 2.5g
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528