At this point, it is a well-known fact that sugar is highly detrimental to the overall health. As a matter of fact, indulging in sweets like cakes or ingesting ‘hidden sugars’ in products like low-fat yogurt, can lead to energy crashes, wrinkles, and weight gain.
“If you can’t get going in the morning without a sugary coffee, need a treat to boost your energy in the afternoon and have tried and failed to cut down on eating carbs, then you could be a sugar addict.”
Here are some of the major reasons why you should stay away from sugar at all costs. Check them out!
- It provides ’empty calories’ with no nutritional value whatsoever
- It increases the risk for diabetes
- It depletes your body of minerals
- It depletes you of energy
- It contributes to heart problems
- It may cause cancer
- It may cause premature aging
- It contributes to eczema
- It may cause arthritis
- It causes hypoglycemia
- It weakens the eyesight
- It contributes to ulcers
- It contributes to adrenal fatigue
- It suppresses the immune system
- It may cause gallstones
- It raises serotonin levels
- It is highly addictive!
[irp posts=”15190″ name=”Here’s how to detox your entire body to never get sick or tired again”]
SUGAR DETOX MENU FOR 7 DAYS :
DAY 1 :
SEE & PRINT FULL MENU BY CLICK THE NEXT BUTTON BELOW.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528