- 8 oz linguine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of light butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1¼ lbs large shrimp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente.
- Drain and set aside pasta.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant.
- Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked.
- Add oregano and spinach, cook until wilted.
- Return cooked pasta to the pot, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
- When the shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice, mix once more, then serve while hot.
Smart Points: 7 (1 heaping cup)
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528