Let’s kick off the day with a deliciously healthy breakfast recipe and a fun giveaway, Shall we?
Low Calorie Make-Ahead Western Omelet Muffins
These skinny make-ahead Western omelet muffins are the perfect solution for breakfasts on the run.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (2 omelet muffins): 119 calories, 6 g fat, 2 g carbs, 0.5 g fiber, 14 g protein and *3 Weight Watchers Points Plus, 3 SmartPoints, 1 WW Freestyle SmartPoints
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces sliced ham about 4 slices finely chopped
- 2 ounces reduced fat Swiss cheese chopped I substituted cheddar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red or orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528