Fattier meat cuts are better since they have more fat and less protein. In order to reduce the intake of bacteria, antibiotics, and steroid hormones, choose organic eggs and organic or grass fed animal foods.
- Clean proteins obtained from local sources of clean, grass fed meats and poultry are the best choice.
- Meat: beef, wild game, veal, lamb, goat. Grass-fed meat is better as it has an improved fatty acid profile.
- Poultry: turkey, chicken, quail, duck, Cornish hen, pheasant, goose.
- Fish or seafood of any kind and wild caught is the best choice: calamari, anchovies, cod, catfish, flounder, herring, halibut, mackerel, salmon, mahi-mahi, sole, sardines, tuna, scrod, snapper, and trout.
You can also consume canned tuna and salmon, but if they contain no added fillers or sugar, and you should avoid fried and breaded seafood.
- Whole eggs: You can consume them scrambled, omelets, fried, deviled, hard-boiled, poached, and soft-boiled.
- Shellfish: crab, clams, lobster, shrimp, scallops, squid, oysters, mussels. Note that you should avoid crab meat, as it is rich in additives, like gluten and sugar.
- Peanut butter and soy products like tofu, tempeh, and edamame should be consumed I limited amounts as they are rich in carbohydrates, but they are excellent sources of protein.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO SEE FULL LIST …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528