- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1.5 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp flour (regular or whole wheat, leave out for Paleo and gluten-free
- salt and pepper
- Toss the shrimp with the lime juice, honey, and lime zest. If you like spice you could add a pinch of cayenne pepper here as well. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Toss the shrimp with the salt, pepper, and flour.
- Add to the pan in a single layer. Cook for about 2 minutes and then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
Serving Size: 4 oz. shrimp
1 Freestyle SP
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528