Healthy and flavorful. Oven roasted chicken breasts and rainbow veggies are tender & juicy and ready in 15 minutes.
This is a long time favorite recipe of mine and I can’t believe I haven’t shared it yet. It’s a “one pan” type of dish where you basically place everything in the pan and bake. Minutes later, a hearty and delicious dinner platter is ready. The reason this dish cooks so quickly is because of the chicken is cut into small bite size pieces and the oven temperature. The results are charred veggies and juicy chicken.
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colors you like)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
CLICK NEXT TO CONTINUE …