- 3 Fully cooked chicken sausages, casing removed
- 3 large Eggs
- 6 large Egg whites (or additional 3 eggs)
- 1/3 cup Low fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% Shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 1/8-1/4 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 1/8-1/4 tsp Pepper (or to taste)
- Optional: Cherry tomatoes, cut in half (or vegetables of choice)
- 6 Whole grain/low carb tortillas of choice
Spray a large nonstick pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium high heat. Add sausage to pan, breaking it up with a spatula while it browns. If you are adding vegetables, add them after the sausage is browned, cooking them through until just tender.
Scoop sausage (and veggies if using) onto a plate, and add eggs to the pan, followed by cottage cheese and salt and pepper. Cook eggs about 1-2 minutes, scrambling them as they cook. Once they are cooked to your liking, turn off heat and add the cooked sausage, tomatoes, and shredded cheese to the pan stirring them in with the eggs.
Divide egg mixture evenly between 6 tortillas, and wrap them up around the eggs. (I like to tuck the sides in while rolling so the filling doesn’t spill out.)
|Servings (1 burrito per serving)||6|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|WWP+ (per serving)||5|
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528