If you are one of the many who have replaced the old-fashioned standard light bulbs with the new, environmentally-friendly, energy saving light bulbs, we must inform you that you have made a huge mistake, unfortunately.
Apparently, these energy saving light bulbs are extremely toxic and pose serious health risks, so the U.S.
Environmental Protection Agency has laid out an emergency protocol to teach us how to act in the case of a bulb breakage, and prevent the harmful effects of the release of the poison gas.
The findings of a study conducted at the Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klauditz Institute for German’s Federal Environment Agency showed that when they have been broken indoors, the energy-saving light bulbs release 20 times the maximum acceptable mercury concentration into the air.
These light bulbs can cause:
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528