This Creamy Garlic Mushrooms is an incredible and by far one of the easiest mushroom side dishes I have ever made.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 Ounces white mushrooms, whole or sliced to preference
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the butter and olive oil. Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender.
- Add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir with the mushrooms and heat until the sauce is bubbly and smooth.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley.
Adapted from: therecipecritic
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528