Homemade Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer – a 5-minute coffee creamer that requires only 5 ingredients and tastes exactly like your favorite cinnamon rolls! Your mornings deserve to be a little sweeter!
CINNAMON ROLL COFFEE CREAMER
Homemade coffee creamer (read that 5-minute coffee creamer) that tastes just like a cinnamon roll. Can I get a high five? Every Sunday, we take time to enjoy our coffee and I always try to make pastry to go with it. Last weekend, we had cinnamon rolls. The coffee and cinnamon roll combo was so good, it gave me an idea. How about a homemade coffee creamer that tastes just like a cinnamon roll. I could add a splash to my cup on any weekday and make my morning just a little bit sweeter.
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON ROLL COFFEE?
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the cake ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Spread evenly on the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- For the glaze, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until it is a consistency like pancake syrup.
- While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving size: 1 roll Smartpoints: 8 Calories: 243 Fat: 9 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Sugar: 5 g Sodium: 174 mg Fiber: 1.4 g Protein: 4.2 g
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528