Skinny Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins is EASY and HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE for busy mornings!!!
- 1 and 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups mashed bananas (3 medium bananas)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon-optional
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (nonfat)
- 1 Tablespoon soy or almond milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (you can substitute with chopped nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray 12 cup standard muffin tin or 24 cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. I used mini muffin tin.
- First, in a bowl whisk dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Then, in a large bowl mash bananas. Next, add honey, oil, vanilla, milk, Greek yogurt and egg, then, mix until well combined and smooth. You can use electric mixer or whisk by hand.
- Add dry ingredients and mix (or whisk)until just combined, too.
- Finally, fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tin with batter almost to the top and bake until the toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out almost clean with a few crumbs attached. It takes about 20-25 minutes for regular sized muffins or 14-16 minutes for mini muffins.
- Cool the muffins for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
WW freestyle SP: 2
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528