This fun Weight Watcher’s BLT Pasta Salad is the perfect side to bring to your next 4th of July gathering. A lighter version of a pasta salad with a spin on the classic BLT sandwich.
- 3⅔ cup large macaroni shells pasta, cooked
- 4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cup lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- ½ cup fat free mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
WW Points+: 3 points+ per 1 cup
WW SP : 4
Last step: Don’t forget to share!
Open Next Page to see more
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528