Some salads and wraps sold at Trader Joe’s and other large retailers are being recalled over concerns of romaine lettuce containing parasites.
The parasite in question, cyclospora cayetanenis, can cause stomach cramps, nausea, fatigue, body aches and diarrhea. Symptoms usually present themselves around one week after consumption.
Federal officials issued the health alert Tuesday, saying the items exposed to contamination were beef, pork and poultry salad and wrap products that were distributed by Caito Foods LLC in Indianapolis.
The products were also sold by Kroger and Walgreens, officials said.
The recalled items were produced between July 15-18, with a “best by” date ranging from July 18 to July 23.
Some of the recalled products are listed below:
- Garden Highway Caesar Salad with Chicken
- Garden Highway Chef Salad with Smoked Ham & Turkey
- Garden Highway Santa Fe Style Salad with Chicken
- Delish Santa Fe Style Salad with Chicken
- Delish Asian Style Salad with Chicken
- Delish Chicken Caesar Salad
- Delish Chef Salad with Ham & Turkey
- Boar’s Head Ovengold Tukey Cobb Salad
- Boar’s Head Everroast Chicken Caesar Salad
- Boar’s Head Smokemaster Black Forest Ham Pinwheels
- Trader Giotto’s Caesar Salad with Chicken
- Trader Joe’s Taragon Chicken Salad Wrap
- Trader Ming’s Chinese Inspired Salad with Chicken
- Good To Go Taco Salad
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING…
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528