Weight Watchers Cloud Bread is a tasty alternative to traditional bread, crackers, pizza crusts, and more. I love it for sandwiches and snacking that is super low carb and low in points!
- 3 large eggs separated (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- Before you begin, preheat your oven to 300 degrees. I used a silpat baking mat on top of my cookie sheet.
- Mix together egg yolks (yolks only) and cream cheese until blended smooth. I’d almost say overblend these, try to get rid of as many cream cheese lumps as you can.
- Beat egg whites and ¼ teaspoon baking powder (some have used cream of tartar instead) until fluffy. Again, I’d overblend these and make sure to get the same consistency from top to bottom of your bowl.
- Fold the egg white mixture into the yolk and cream cheese mixture carefully. Be careful not to overmix, but know that these need to be fully mixed for your cloud bread to come out fluffy and beautiful. I recommend using a large whisk of some kind to do this.
- Using a cookie scooper, take a scoopful of batter out of the bowl and tap it a few times lightly on the counter to let the big air bubbles out before baking. Drop the batter on your silpat baking mat, leaving a little room in between.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 300 degrees, or until golden brown. Sprinkle sea salt on the cloud bread as soon as they come out of the oven, then move to a cooling rack.
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints | 7 Per batch
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING… >
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528