I’m pretty excited about these Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes. While most of our meals are still vegetarian – or almost vegetarian – I have been eating a lot of chicken lately. Rach and Grace still don’t eat chicken, but I noticed that it makes me feel a lot better when I do eat some meat.
WEIGHT WATCHERS CHICKEN RECIPES
I’m excited to try the Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells (#1), and the Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie (#13). What about you?
What’s for dinner? The answer is a no-brainer with our list of healthy recipes for Weight Watchers. Dig into these 20 Weight Watchers chicken recipes with SmartPoints.
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry 5SP
- Baked Crispy Chicken 5SP
- Chicken Piccata Recipe 4SP
- Easy Chicken-Corn Chowder 5SP
- Smothered Chicken Casserole 9SP
- SLOW COOKER CRACK CHICKEN 7SP
- Best Ever Chicken Salad 4SP
- Deliciously Skinny, Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry 6SP
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 5SP
- White Chicken Chili 5SP
- Chicken Angel Hair Pasta Bake Recipe 5SP
- BUBBLE UP CHICKEN POT PIE CASSEROLE 9SP
- No Peek Chicken 5SP
- Chicken Lombardy Recipe 6SP
- Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake 6SP
- Honey Balsamic Chicken 4SP
- Chicken Piccata Made Skinny 4SP
- Chicken Fried Rice 4SP
SEE ALSO ?
TO CONTINUE, SEE THE NEXT PAGE (CLICK THE BLUE NEXT BUTTON BELOW) …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528