Looking for an easy Chicken ‘n Cheese Casserole (weight watchers) recipe? Learn how to make Chicken ‘n Cheese Casserole (weight watchers) using healthy ingredients.
This is an old WW recipe from years ago. Comforting and satisfying. Try whole wheat pasta instead of regular.
- 2 cup cooked macaroni
- 2 cup boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cup cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cup skim milk
- 8 oz low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large casserole, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake,covered, 35-45 minutes.
- Remove cover; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 153
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- WW SP: 7
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528