These beet chips make a wonderful (and pretty!) snack. They are a much healthier alternative to potato chips or all the other fancy veggie chips available because these are not fried! They are good for serving at parties, packing in a lunch or just nibbling on.
- 4 large beets, scrubbed clean
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a mandoline, a sharp knife or the slicing blade of your food processor, slice the beets thinly (about the size of a potato chip).
- Spray with a cookie sheet with nonstick spray, spread the beet chips evenly and season with salt to taste.
- Roast for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning halfway through, until crisp. Check often to make sure that they don’t burn.
- Serve alone or with sour cream or your favorite dip.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528