These skinny pancakes are perfectly fluffy and delicious and you would never know that they are just one Weight Watcher Smart Point each! These pancakes have no added sugar or fat and are made with greek yogurt so they have 3 grams of protein in each pancake. I haven’t had a chance to officially share on the blog, but I’ve been using the Weight Watchers Smart Point program for a little over a year and have lost 60 pounds so far. I think a big part of my success with the program is that I make the same recipes for our whole family. I’m always trying to create point-friendly options that my kids love too. These pancakes are kid and parent approved!
- 2 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of fat-free plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat a nonstick electric skillet to 325 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg whites, greek yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combines.
- In a larger bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon and whisk.
- Stir wet ingredient into dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/4 of batter onto hot skillet and cook until golden brown.
To make blueberry pancakes, drop fresh blueberries into pancake batter once they are on the griddle.
Yield: 14 pancakes
Serving Size: 1
Calories per serving: 40
Fat per serving: 0
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING… >
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528