- 2 tbsp. Truvia spoonable no-calorie sweetener (or another no-calorie granulated sweetener; see HG FYI)
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- Two 1/4-oz. envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 8 cups (about 4 pints) sliced strawberries
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, crushed
- 1 cup natural light whipped topping
Spray a 9″ deep-dish pie pan with nonstick spray.
In a blender or food processor, combine sweetener, cornstarch, gelatin, 2 cups strawberries, and 3/4 cup water. Puree until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a nonstick pot. Set heat to high, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low. Cook and stir until mixture begins to thicken, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, and let cool for 10 – 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining 6 cups strawberries, and stir to coat. Transfer mixture to the pie pan. (It will be very full!) Let cool completely, 10 – 15 more minutes.
Refrigerate until firm and chilled, at least 4 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with crushed pretzel sticks and top with whipped topping.
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
1/8th of pie: 117 calories
WW SP: 2
WW PP: 3
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528