The avocado fruit is a member of the same family as camphor and cinnamon and grows on over 6-feet high trees. It is one of the healthiest fruits on the planet and has a myriad of health benefits.
The oldest avocado samples were discovered in Puebla, Mexico dating back to 10 000 BC.
Avocados ripen a week or two after picking. They are high in vitamins from the B group, vitamin C, E and K, magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, manganese, zinc, and sodium.
Avocadoes are even high in potassium than bananas, and they reduce the risk of stroke and help the function of the heart.
Moreover, these are the health benefits of these fruits:
– They cleanse the intestines
– They treat bad breath;
— Avocadoes are high in flavonoids and polyphenols, which provide powerful anti-inflammatory properties;
— They are high in fiber which helps weight loss, accelerates digestion, and regulates blood sugar levels;
— Avocados are high in folate, which is a potent compound which lowers the risk of neural tube defects (spina bifida), stroke and heart problems;
— They are rich in lutein, which prevents eyesight issues like macular degeneration and cataracts
— The high glutathione content protects the heart, prevents free radical damage, DNA damage and slows down the aging process
— The oleic acid in avocados prevents the growth of oral cancer and prostate cancer cells;
– Avocados are a rich source of lycopene and beta-carotene;
– They are rich in beta-sitosterol, which prevents the accumulation of plaque in the arteries and reduces LDL cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood;
– Avocados prevent various chronic conditions and diseases, as well as cancer
– The topical application of avocado extract with some carrier oil soothes the symptoms of arthritis
– Avocado oil nourishes the skin and treats various disorders (e.g. psoriasis);
Therefore, you should include avocados in your daily diet in order to boost your overall health in numerous ways. Eat them raw, or add them to desserts, smoothies, and salads.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE READING… >
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528