Take Your Daily ACV Shot as a Gummy!
This article is shared with permission from our friends at PaleoHacks.
Get your daily dose of ACV in these bite-sized apple cider vinegar gummies!
Apple cider vinegar is one of the healthiest things you can drink. ACV’s benefits include helping control blood sugar levels, lowering the risk of heart disease, and boosting your digestive health. While taking it alone can be quite hard to swallow, try these apple cider vinegar gummies for a treat that even the kids will love!
To make these gummies, you’ll just need apple cider vinegar, apple juice, water, and grass-fed gelatin. Apple juice helps offset the bitterness of the ACV, creating a balanced sweet flavor. As a plus, you also get the benefits of gelatin to improve your gut and skin health, while protecting your joints too!
Start by mixing the liquid ingredients together in a large skillet. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the top and mix well, letting it hydrate for two minutes. Then, switch on the heat to medium-low and let it simmer, stirring with a wooden spoon for five minutes until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Pour the mixture into silicone ice cube trays and let it solidify in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Get your daily dose of ACV in these bite-sized apple cider vinegar gummies.
Recipe by: Felicia Lim
Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- Large saucepan
- Wooden spoon
- Silicone ice cube trays or molds
- 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 5 tablespoons gelatin powder
- Combine the apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water in a large saucepan (no heat) and stir well. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the liquid and mix, letting it sit for two minutes.
- Switch on the heat to medium-low stir with a wooden spoon for five minutes until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into ice cube trays and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Tip: You can also make these gummies in any kind of silicone mold you prefer. Or, pour the gelatin liquid mixture into a deep dish, and then slice into pieces once solid.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
You don’t have to rely on expensive medications for the rest of your lives.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528