Spinach lasagna rolls! I just served them and am eavesdropping on the kids. All good reviews! Apparently the spinach “doesn’t even taste like spinach” ! This is a win in a house full of picky eaters !
If you haven’t tried the spinach lasagna roll ups – i highly recommend! I use a little less filling & get 10 rolls which is perfect for our family of 5. Pic is during prep.
These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Freezer friendly.
Yield: 9 rolls, Serving Size: 1 roll
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 6
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 253 calories
- 2 cups homemade marinara sauce, plus more for serving
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles, wheat or gluten-free
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed well
- 15 oz part skim ricotta cheese (I like Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528