Serves: 6 Servings
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 links spicy jalapeno chicken sausage (I used Al Fresco), cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash onion and herb blend
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large skillet on medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add sausage slices and cook for a few minutes until brown, turning half way through.
- Add onion, bell peppers, and broccoli and cook until veggies are tender, about 3 minutes then mix in Rotel tomatoes and seasonings, cooking and additional 5 minutes until everything is incorporated and heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cup • Calories: 151 • Fat: 7.2 g • Carbs: 10.2 g • Fiber: 0.8 g • Protein: 11.1 g • WW Points: 4 pts
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528