Flavor packed slow cooker cheesy beef nacho soup! Enjoy the taste of nachos in a comforting soup, perfect for any night of the week!
This cheesy nacho soup combines all of those mouth watering nacho flavors that we love into an incredibly easy slow cooker soup! With only ten minutes of prep, and slow cooking to perfection, this soup is easy to love and will become a favorite to come home to after a busy day.
Remember to follow The Salty Marshmallow HERE on Pinterest for more recipes and all things that make me hungry!
I cannot believe I have waited so long to share this soup! I firmly believe that all of this cheesy, beefy, nacho-ey goodness needs to be shared with the world, and consumed as quickly as your spoon will allow.
This is one of my favorite soups for fall and winter. It takes me like 5 whole seconds to get in the crock pot (kidding, but seriously, only a few minutes to brown the beef and a few minutes to open a few cans). It smells SO heavenly while it’s cooking. It’s one of those that I can’t stay out of and I take a few spoonfuls throughout the day while it’s cooking.
Then end up with literally no spoons at dinner time, and I have to wash dishes so we can eat. Oops.
Random side note, because you know that’s what I do: I realized that my can opener has met it’s end when I made this soup the other day. It was an angering experience opening the cans of beans. I never thought I’d actually yell at a can opener, until I did. Bye can opener, we’ve had good times together, but you’ve got to go.
- 1lb ground beef, cooked and drained of fat
- 1C yellow onion, chopped
- 1C green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and diced
- 15oz corn, drained
- 15oz black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 15oz petite diced tomatotes, drained
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 1/2C chicken or beef broth
- 8oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1C heavy cream
- 3-4Tb all purpose flour*
- Green onions, chopped for topping
- To the bowl of a 5-6 quart slow cooker, add cooked beef, vegetables, beans, seasonings and broth. Stir gently to combine. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- When 4 hours is up, stir in shredded cheese. Whisk together flour and heavy cream until smooth. Pour into slow cooker, stir to combine. Cover and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with chopped green onions and tortilla chips.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528