Hearty, cozy and just so easy! The crockpot does all the work for you. Perfect to use up that leftover hambone!
Los Angeles apparently has a winter season. It’s been in the 80s all week until it finally hit 59 degrees today. And when you live in Southern California, 59 is cold. Like parka, sweater-weather-Ugg cold.
And then you curl up on the couch with this cozy soup, easily made courtesy of your crockpot.
I’m serious. You’ll simply dump everything right in there – the hardest part is dicing up your veggies.
- Rinse and sort the beans for any pebbles.
- Add the the rinsed beans, onion powder, salt, pepper, and ham to the crock pot.
- Add water.
- Cover and cook on low about 8 hours, until beans are tender.
- Remove ham bone, shanks or hocks and pull off the meat.
- Add meat to the crock pot and mix.
- Serve with cornbread.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528