Here’s a healthy ground beef recipe that’s sure to please the entire family. It does mine.
It’s a lighter healthier take on a a recipe called Family Burrito Bake from the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker Cookbook, that’s already pretty healthy.
Because it’s made with corn tortillas – not flour – this quick & easy healthy dish is really a ground beef enchilada casserole or Mexican lasagna.
It’s a simple, easy and delicious dinner made from ingredients many people keep stocked in their kitchen.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons low sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can 11 ounces Mexican corn, drained
- 1 jar 12 ounces chunky salsa
- 6 corn tortillas 6 inches each
- 1 can nonfat refried beans
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup grated reduced fat Monterey Jack or Mexican style cheese blend
- Chopped fresh tomato and chopped fresh green onions for garnish if desired
Nutritional estimates per serving (1/8th of the Recipe): 298 calories, 9.1 g fat, 27.9 g carbs, 5.4 g fiber, 26.8 g protein and 7 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, 6 SmartPoints
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528