- 24.5 ounce can of sliced peaches; I used peaches in lite syrup
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter cut into pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts; optional
- Begin by emptying the canned peaches, JUICE also, into a 13 X 9 baking dish that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top.
- Add the butter that has been cut into pieces.
- Add the brown sugar, followed by the chopped walnuts
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe can be made using any canned fruit.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528