Serves: 10 Servings
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ⅓ cup favorite hot sauce
- 3½ oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (you won’t use all of it)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups Corn Flakes cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, hot sauce and cream cheese; mix well. Stir in cheddar cheese and green onions and set aside.
- Using 3 separate bowls, set out the flour, eggs and crushed cereal. Scoop out chicken mixture and make 1½-inch balls, first rolling in flour, then dipping in egg and last coating with cereal. Repeat this until you have about 30 balls.
- Place balls on sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!
Serving Size: 3 balls • Calories: 126 • Fat: 4 g • Carbs: 9.3 g • Fiber: 0.3 g • Protein: 11.9 g • WW Points+: 3 pts
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528