Every summer my family grows summer squash and zucchini in our garden, so I’m always keeping my eyes open for delicious recipes that feature these two favorites. Usually we prefer to grill them, but armed with this recipe from Cooking Classy, I have a hunch that this summer this will be our favorite way to cook them.
Those tasty zucchinis, summer squash, and grape tomatoes add such beautiful color to this dish, don’t they? And then once they’re combined with some seasoning and parmesan cheese, the final cooked product is absolute summertime perfection. Enjoy!
Yield: About 5 servings
1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 12 oz . zucchini (about 2 medium), diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 12 oz . yellow squash (about 2 medium), diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
HOW TO MAKE:
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528