|4 tsp olive oil|
|1 1⁄4 lb medium shrimp , peeled (tails left on)|
|6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced|
|1⁄2 cup low-sodium chicken broth|
|1⁄2 cup dry white wine|
|1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice|
|1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced|
|1⁄4 tsp salt|
|1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground|
|4 slice lemon|
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds.
- With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter, keep hot.
- In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Boil, uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half; spoon over the shrimp.
- Serve garnished with the lemon slices and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
- Note: I have also added scallops to this with great results!
- Per serving: 4 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
WW SP: 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 184||Calories from Fat 56|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING… >
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528