I finally tried the Ricotta chocolate chip muffins… I got 16 out of the batch…DELICIOUS!!! They are a hit.
- 2 cups self rising cake flour (Presto)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large egg whites
- 8 oz fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 9 tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin tin with 12 to 18 liners.
- Mix flour and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Mix and cream butter and sugar with a hand mixer in a large bowl.
- Beat egg whites in a small bowl and add to butter/sugar mixture.
- Mix in ricotta cheese, then flour mixture and vanilla and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and spoon into lined muffin tins about 3/4 filled.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes and let cool.
Yield: 12 servings, Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 8
- Points +: 8
- Calories: 195.5 calories
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 324mg
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 5g
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528