- 1 package oreos
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
FOR BOTTOM LAYER:
- 1 8 ounce package low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 8 ounce containers lite cool whip
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
FOR MIDDLE LAYER:
- 1 5.9 ounce packet instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- red food coloring
FOR TOP LAYER:
- 1 8 ounce container lite cool whip
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Blend together the oreos and butter in a high powered blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour the oreo mixture into the bottom of the dish and smooth it out to cover the bottom. Pat it down with a spoon or your fingers to pack it down as much as possible.
- Bake crust for 5-8 minutes or until slightly toasted.
- While crust is cooling, mix together the middle two layers.
- In one bowl, beat together the low fat cream cheese, sugar, cool whip, and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the pudding mix and milk. Beat for 2 minutes until the pudding thickens. Beat in the cream cheese and red food coloring. I used about 10 drops to achieve the color I wanted.
- Pour the bottom layer (the cheesecake layer) onto the crust and smooth out with a spatula.
- Top with the red velvet layer, smoothing out that layer as well.
- Top with the remaining container of cool whip and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Chill in freezer or fridge for at least an hour before serving. You can serve it frozen or just chilled, depending on your preferences. It’s delicious either way!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528