- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 – 2 1/2 lbs. thinly sliced steak (I used top round)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 envelope dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- 6 hoagie rolls
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker (except for the cheese and rolls).
- Using pressure cooker setting, seal and cook for 40 minutes. Or cook for 4-8 hours in the slow cooker on low.
- Let in naturally depressurize for 10 minutes (Instant Pot only).
- Release the steam and open the Instant Pot (Instant Pot only).
- Scoop out the meat/veggies into the rolls.
- Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and top with a slice of cheese per sandwich (cut in half)
- Broil for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Enjoy! And feel free to dip the sandwiches in the leftover juice.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528