- 4 medium tomatoes, halved
- 4 teaspoons basil pesto (store bought or homemade)
- 5 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a baking tray and top each with 1/2 teaspoon pesto and 1/2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Roast the tomatoes until the Parmesan cheese is slightly browned and melted, about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 2 halves
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 1
- Points +: 2
- Calories: 50
- Total Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 134mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 3g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528