These pepperoni pizza mini muffins are a lighter healthier way to satisfy a pizza craving. I love them dipped in a little warm marinara sauce.
On the lookout for easy Weight Watchers friendly game day snacks?
You may want to whip up a batch of these cute little pepperoni pizza mini muffins. I made them for the first time back in the late 1980s.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *1
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: *1
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup non fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup reduced fat grated cheese (I used a combination of mozzarella and Parmesan)
- 1 cup (5 ounces) diced low-fat turkey pepperoni
Heat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, milk, egg and cheese until well blended. Add the pepperoni and stir until it is distributed throughout the batter. Set the bowl of batter aside and let it rest for 15 minutes.
Grease 3 mini muffin tins.
Fill each cup 3/4 full with the prepared batter.
Bake until set and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy warm.
Serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528