Simple, elegant and utterly delicious peach dumplings. These are a snap to make and filled with a juicy sweet peach. You’ll make them over and over.
- 1 can reduced fat crescent roll dough (8 rolls)
- 2 medium peaches peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar (optional, depending on personal perference and sweetness of fruit)
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the peaches, cornstarch and brown sugar (if using) in a bowl.
- Stir until the peaches are coated.
- Roll out the crescent dough and evenly divide the peaches among the rolls.
- Fold up the ends of the dough and pinch together to make into a little ball.
- Place the rolls into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Entire recipe makes 8 servings
Serving size is about 1 roll with filling
Each serving = 5 Smart Points/4 Points
PER SERVING: 126 calories; 4.6g fat; 2.0g saturated fat; 22.1g carbohydrates; 9.4g sugar; 2.2g protein; .8g fiber
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528