- 2 (8-ounce) bags Lay’s Kettle Chips
- 1 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing Mix
- chopped fresh Parsley, if desired
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Fill a large pan with the chips. (I used a large disposable foil roasting pan.)
- Spray with chips with non-stick cooking spray and then add half the Parmesan cheese and Ranch seasoning mix. Toss to coat all chips.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Stir in remaining cheese and Ranch seasoning and bake another 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Garnish with fresh chopped Parsley leaves, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
15 servings 6 points+, 8 smart points per serving RECIPE ADAPTED FROM: COLOR ME MEG & life-in-the-lofthouse
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528