3 SmartPts Per Serving
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
3. Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
4. Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
5. Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 178 calories; 5 g fat; 81 mg cholesterol; 3 g carbs; 28 g protein; 0.3 g fiber; 299 mg sodium
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528