Fresh, light, crunchy ad bursting with flavor, this delicious salad recipe is not only easy, but very tasty. It’s a pretty basic side dish recipe that takes just minutes to prepare and works well with a variety of main courses.
- 1 10oz package shredded cabbage
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- sprinkle of sesame seeds (optional garnish)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, scallions, and cranberries. Pour dressing over everything, and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at 1-3 hours before serving. Toss again just before serving. Garnish with optional sesame seeds
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 3/4 cup
PER SERVING: 67 calories; 2.5g fat; 10.5g carbohydrates; 1.5g protein; 1.5g fiber
WW SP per serving = 3
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528