Have you ever heard about the amazing properties of the laurel essential oil?
Laurel is an incredibly healthy plant, which offers amazing healing effects, including:
- Colon cleanse
- Immune system boost
- Joint pain relief
- Increased sweating
- Varicose veins treatment
- Minimized memory loss
- Stress management
Here is how to prepare this medicinal oil:
- 30 grams bay leaves
- 250 ml olive oil
You should mash the bay leaves, and then pour the olive oil over them. Then, transfer the mixture into a pitcher bottle, and close it tightly.
Leave the bottle in a dark place for 2 weeks, and occasionally shake it. After this time, use cheesecloth to strain the oil and transfer it into another bottle. Store it in a cool place.
Use the laurel essential oil in the following cases:
- Treat stomach aches
- Use it instead of aspirin
- Rub it into the temples for immediate relief in the case of a migraine and intense headaches
- To treat joint pain, heat it a bit and rub it on the joints
- Use it as a lotion to treat skin issues and unclog pores
- It normalizes the renal and hepatic function
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528