Looking for a quick and easy Spring/Summer dessert recipe? Try out delicious No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake !
This No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake is SO good, so good that you’ll want to eat the entire batch yourself. It’s so simple to make and so flexible that you could even put it into mini dessert shooters and use mini spoons. The options are endless and you could even swap out the strawberries and bananas for other fruits! Plus this No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake is budget friendly since it uses only a few ingredients.
“Can we skip dinner tonight and eat these right away ?”
- 19 oz graham crackers
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 3½ cups heavy cream
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cream powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt with the heavy cream in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until the cream mixture holds stiff peaks.
- Spread a thin layer of heavy cream mix in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom.
- Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more,breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
- Spread a thick layer of heavy cream mix over grahams and top with a hearty layer of sliced strawberries.
- Place graham crackers on top of strawberries, then heavy cream mix, then layer of thinly sliced bananas.
- Repeat the graham-strawberries-cream layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
- Top with a few sliced strawberries or whole strawberries if you desired.
- Serve chilled.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528