- 1 large head cauliflower shredded or finely ground
- 1/2 white onion shredded or diced
- 2 cloves garlic shredded or minced
- 1 T . olive oil optional
- 4 T . tomato paste
- 1 jalapeño or serrano chile halved (optional), or sub 1 small can of diced green chiles
- 1 tsp . salt or more to taste
- Shred cauliflower, onion, and garlic using the shredding disc on a food processor. Alternatively, pulse in a food processor using the S-blade until finely ground into pieces slightly larger than cooked rice.
- Heat a large sauté pan or skillet over medium heat and stir in the tomato paste, chile halves, and salt, and cook for a minute to flavor the oil.
- Increase the heat to high, and add the cauliflower, onion, and garlic.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring often, until the moisture is evaporated and the cauliflower is light and fluffy.
Servings: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1¼ cup • Calories: 131 • Fat: 6.3 g • Saturated Fat: 1.3 g • Carbs: 13.5 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 6.5 g • Sugars: 7.1 g • WW Points+: 3 • Smart Points: 5
Recipe adapted from: eatwithinyourmeans
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528