INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING:
- ¼ cup mashed avocado, about ½ avocado
- 2 teaspoons salsa
- Dash of salt and pepper
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons The BEST Skinny Ranch Dressing (3 ingredients) or fat-free sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 12-cup, regular size muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, onions, red bell pepper, corn, ½ cup salsa, cornmeal or crushed tortilla chips, egg, and a little salt and pepper. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
3. Divide meatloaf mixture into 10 muffin cups. Fill to top and level off. I like to use a ⅓ cup measuring cup to fill each. Spread remaining ½ cup salsa evenly over the top of meatloaf muffins. Add more, if desired.
4. Bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Carefully remove with a spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
5. For topping: In a small bowl, mix together the mashed avocado, 2 teaspoons salsa, a little salt and pepper. Top each cupcake with 1 teaspoon guacamole and spread about ½ teaspoon salsa over the top. Drizzle each with about ½ teaspoon ranch dressing or sour cream.
Makes 10 meatloaf cupcakes
Weight Watchers SmartPoints 3
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 2
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528