SPICY VEGETABLE DIP WITH CRUDITES
1-2 Cups of Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt (0 Points)
2 Tablespoons of Dried Vegetable Soup Mix (such as Knorr) (1 Point per 2 Tablespoons)
2-3 Shakes of Tabasco Sauce (0 Points)
Cracked Black Pepper, Dried Parsley (optional)
Mix together and serve with Celery Sticks, Red Pepper Strips, Carrot Chips, Cucumber Slices, Mushrooms Caps.
SALSA VERDE CHICKEN STUFFED PITA
2 Pounds of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Cutlets (0 Points)
2 Tablespoons Trader Joe’s Salsa Verde (0 Points)
Non-stick Cooking Spray (0 Points)
Seasonings: Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder (0 Points)
Sriracha Sauce, Sliced Onions, Green and Red Pepper Strips, Shredded Lettuce, Scallions, Tomato (optional) (0 Points)
- Pound boneless chicken breasts to ensure they get cooked evenly.
- Season with Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder or seasoning of your choice. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Spray grill pan (or regular pan) with lots of non-stick vegetable spray. Let pan get hot! Sear chicken breasts in pan until done.
- In a separate pan, spray generously with non-stick vegetable spray. Let pan get hot! Throw all vegetables of your choice into pan and cook until desired tenderness. Season vegetables if desired. If vegetables start sticking to the pan, I add a couple tablespoons of water OR if I have chicken broth opened in refrigerator, I add that.
- Slice chicken into strips and stuff into your Pita. Add vegetables of your choice and top with up to 2 tablespoons of Salsa Verde to keep it at 0 Points.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE…
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528