- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or homemade)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 1/2 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onio and jalapeno to the beef and cook until onion is translucent. Drain any grease.
- Stir in the taco seasoning and water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and salsa and stir to combine.
- Crack the eggs in a medium mixing bowl and whisk together with the hot sauce and heavy cream.
- Pour the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Servings: 8 source:bunsinmyoven
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528