These irresistible baked potato bites are loaded up with cheddar cheese, sour cream, crispy bacon, and green onions. They make a great appetizer or snack!
I hear there’s big game going down this weekend? I literally have no idea who’s playing, nor do I care at all about the outcome, but I’ll feign interest all in the name of snacks. Because isn’t that the best part of a weekend afternoon football game? It’s right in that sweet spot between lunch and dinner where anything goes and nothing’s off limits, and I love it all.
These loaded up baked potato bites are one of the best things to happen to my snack lineup in a long time, and for good reason! They’re everything you love about a baked potato piled high with all the toppings, just in a bite-sized package. Set out a platter on game day, or the next time you have friends over, and watch how quickly they disappear!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THESE LOADED BAKED POTATO BITES
These potato bites are a breeze to put together! They take about 45 minutes total to make and require just a handful of ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need to grab from the store:
- 20 oz shredded hash brown potatoes
- 6 slices center cut bacon , cooked and chopped fine
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- 2 cups frozen broccoli , lightly thawed and chopped fine
- 2 eggs , lightly whisked
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 tsp season salt
- 1 tbs dried minced onion
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl add hash browns, cooked chopped bacon, chopped broccoli, shredded cheese, eggs, flour, season salt, dried minced onion, and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Spray a 12 count muffin tin lightly with cooking spray, add the potato mixture evenly to 12 cups, and spray the top with a little cooking spray. Place in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes or until tops are lightly golden brown. Remove from muffin tin, drizzle with some skinny ranch, enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Potato Bite. 3 Smart Points. 3 Points Plus. 112 Calories, 3.9g fat, 1.5g saturated fat,12g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 0.3g sugar, 6.9g protein
*You can make 18 Loaded Potato Bites at 2 Smart Points & Points Plus each
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes01.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528